NewOak Consulting’s seeks to incent, promote, and support the launch of science and technology businesses.
Leveraging experience- Enabling Success
A scientific start-up begins with novel technology and tech-savvy leaders. These thought leaders often face a steep and daunting learning curve towards success.
NewOak Consulting’s Entrepreneur Accelerator exists to remove these concerns. We bring years of experience to fast-track the business development process with tried and true business tools and extensive network connections. We provide market analysis and business roadmaps for business development, product development, and market penetration opportunities. We provide founders the security to focus on their technical leadership and arrive to market faster with improved chances for success. There are several accelerator packages designed to meet you at your stage of growth and propel you into the future.
Please visit our contact page for more information on our the Entrepreneur Accelerator offerings or any of the offerings below.
Business Development Accelerator
- Market Assessment
- Product / market / workflow fit
- Competitive analysis
- Market penetration roadmap
- Revenue goals
- Milestones targets
- Inflection points and alternative pathways
- Product development guidance
- Alpha / Beta rollout, test plan, metrics
Market Penetration Accelerator
- Product market fit and available market % goals
- Define workflow fit
- Connect with channel partners, early access customers
Product Development Accelerator
- Guidance for increasing margin target
- Support for Lean development
- Assistance in Lean Six Sigma process design development
Although we strongly believe in the value of accelerating the business development of new companies, we at NewOak Consulting understand the needs of new businesses are varied. For those entrepreneurs that would like some assistance, without committing to an accelerator program, we have a collection of consulting offerings to guide your business development, product management and product development needs.
- Market analysis
- Product market fit assessment
- Product management direction
- Business plan assistance
- Iterative product development advice
- Lean Six Sigma process guidance
- Agile project management assistance
- VC pitch support